Town and Village Renewal STREETSCAPE ENHANCEMENT Scheme 2021
Roscommon County Council is delighted to announce a new Town and Village Renewal STREETSCAPE ENHANCEMENT Scheme as part of ‘Our Rural Future – Ireland’s Rural Development Policy 2021-2025.’
The scheme is open to Community Groups/Town Teams to apply for commercial/residential or vacant buildings in the followings towns/villages.
Applications can be made for the following works:
- Replacement of existing shopfront with traditional painted wooden shopfront OR Contemporary Design (max €4,000 grant/building)
- Replacement of signage with traditional wooden fascia with wooden/hand painted lettering OR Contemporary design (max €4,000 grant/building)
- Decluttering of Shop-fronts, e.g. removal of redundant wiring/poles/signs (max €2,000 grant/building)
- Painting of building/shopfront in Local Authority pre-agreed colours (max €1,500 grant/building)
- Green enhancement of entrances/terraces with planting (max €500)
- Maximum overall grant for any one building is €8,000
The grant scheme is at 70% grant rate in the case of an individual property or 80% where there are 3 or more adjacent properties.
Please click here for further guidelines.
Applications will only be accepted from Thursday 12th August 2021 via Roscommon County Council’s My Online Services
2 written quotations for amounts under €3,000 or 3 written quotations for amounts above €3,000 must also be submitted via My Online Services
Closing date for receipt of Applications is 2nd September 2021 @ 5pm.
Any queries relating to the application process or eligibility for the scheme can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org